• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Blow off valve

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 RTX LE- Hurricane Turbo
Has anyone tried any diffrent blow off valves on there hurricane 190 kit? If so what you try and how you like it .

Whats wrong with hurricane's? No experience, just curious. I'm getting an MPI.

I put a plate under my bov on the mcx kit you can hear it now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-09-19-53-34.png
    632.1 KB · Views: 233
Has anyone tried any diffrent blow off valves on there hurricane 190 kit? If so what you try and how you like it .
Why do you want to change it? Is there any benefit to a different one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock it dumps back into the turbo this vents it to the outside so you can hear it mainly to show off lol

I have a video is there a way to post it?
I found the best way is to upload it to YouTube then copy and paste the url onto here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I'm just looming to hear it, got it on my twin turbo car, I just love the sound ! I know it's only running between 5 and 6 psi which isn't much but I would love to hear it... I just love the sound -

Anyone ?

Stock there is a blow off valve on the hurricane kit- you just can't rely hear it - looking to do something just don't wanna waste any money- someone must of done this to the kit

Ok here it 270hp mcx kit on xtx with coupled skid really lifting the skis. This is with the bov plate installed.

Ya thst sounds good ! That's what I'm looking for, you have any experience with the hurricane kit ? Is it even possible to #*$&@ this plate to it

Back