• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Blow off

Not only is it possible, I believe it is recommended for any application over 8 psi or so.

I have a supercharger kit from Mouintain performance... were can I get a blow off four my sled????

space is kinda tight in the nytro. i used a bov from a mitsubishi 3000gt and mounted it to the intercooler right behind the headlight. any where else on the ic or a bigger bov makes it very difficult to get the ic in or out.

Blowoff valve MPI Nytro

Here is what we did last summer.
11 psi boost Supercharger 220 HP and the guy is very happy with how sled runs from Fort MacMurray,AB
Head spacer, blowoff valve, RB3 Cam timming, PUMP GAS !!
http://www.powderlites.com

Attachments

• IMGP0716a.jpg
    IMGP0716a.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 226
Powderlites: What kind of BOV do you use?
Today i use a Vortech and is quite happy, but it is to small now when power got higher.

You guys think this should be done on MPI Stage one at 8-9psi? How will the Gem box work with it???

THANK You Skydog

my dad and i both run mpi nytros @ 11 psi. one with bov and one w/o just as an experiment. we are running the same gems #'s and will have the same clutching as soon as i get the weights. With the bov is better gas mileage and substantialy less compressor surge.

i am running a mitsu bov from a 3000gt. it the same one that mcx uses in there kits. mine is welded to the top end tank on the front face of it. it is a tight fit behind the head light. only running 11 psi this bov is sufficeint. much more boost and it would not be big enough. the 3000gt puts out 14 psi.

Back