• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bog when hitting full trottle!?

fuel accelerater will be the ticket its not getting enough quick enough. I rarely do any holeshots so I guess the bogging problem doesnt effect me

mine seems perfect, no hesitation at all, what fuel is everybody using? I run 89 ethanol cause I grow corn.

Mine also has a slight hesitation/stumble at time's,If you ask me I think it's loading up on fuel(too much of it) IMO .New fuel maping should help & make a few more ponie's too boot.

engine bog

I have 600 miles on my standard nytro and at 250 miles I started to experience the same "bog" in the motor. I thought it might have to do with the clutching so I bought a bender clutch kit and it didn't help a thing. I did notice that my engine braking reduction doesn't seem to work like it did in that first 250 miles. I rode my friends nytro the other day with only 100 miles on it and his braking reduction was much more prenounced than mine. after riding his there is definitly something wrong. Let me know what I should do. I talked to my local dealer and they were going to call yamaha for me.

Back