• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bolts?

Cold Concrete

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer MTX, 2005 RS Vector, 2007 RS Venture
I posted this in the Tech forumns but don't think that forumn is read too often so, my apologies for double posting. I just finished an oil/filter change as well as upgrading all steering shims to the Schmidt Bros. parts - WOW what a difference!

I have these 2 bolts and I have no idea where they go. They were in the bag of hardware for the body panels and seat. Any thoughts on where they might go?

2007 Phazer MTX

Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 83

They look like the bolts that hold my seat on my 14 xtx. Maybe spares in kit for the newer seat brackets.

Just reread your post. Looks since it was in a bag for body panels and seat I'd say they sent you new seat bolts

Yep! Bolts for the seat. Thanks for the tips! I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out where they went all the while hoping they were NOT some important fastener deep down in the guts of the front end.

Back