• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brand New to site, sledding, and Yamaha.

I'm from P.A. too, and I've actually recently heard that people are riding on Emma lake itself. I really dont know what its actually like but me and buddy are gonna take a drive out there Saturday morning and get the scoop. We may try it out but we're still skeptical. We also hear people are setting up their ice fishing shacks so hopefully we can at least do some fishing!

There is definitely enough ice on Emma to go fishing, I know a few guys have been doing it for a while now. As far as riding on the lake I haven't talked to anyone who has yet. I can't imagine there would be much snow on the lake cause there sure isn't much off the lake.

Well all my countrymen, load up the trucks and come west ..... we'll head to K-country ... enough there ... or farther west to the mountains where there is lots. Been puking snow regularly for some time now .... always willing to make some new Yammy friends and show them the sights!

Put 80km on at emma this weekend. Ice is plenty thick and sufficient so. Its loose on top of the ice so its still pretty slippery in some places. Already some serious ridges too if anyones up there. keep an open eye.

the first ride was incredible tho!

Was out on emma today, it was good, the new snow is nice.... went from sunnyside to the third lake, then clarine lake road and back the highway ditches...

That sled is AMAZING I had an awsome time... still need more snow but it was still great to get that first ride under the belt....

The more you ride it the more you will fall in love. It is awesome to hear that there is some riding to be done around there. I have a couple weeks off starting today so hopefully I can get some riding in.

Back