• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BTX bent tunnel!! Don't mount gas on them!

Some of each there is 52 rivets it i would say 35 have holes already drilled get a air or peundrauilc riveter the structural ones are tough.

I have my skidoo linq can mounted on whiteout technology brackets on my xtx 137 and just ran 300 hard miles with no issue.

That's good to hear! I just mounted mine (Linq can) and was a little skeptical...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to hear! I just mounted mine (Linq can) and was a little skeptical...

I put over 3000 miles on a 137 Viper with 3gal LinQ fuel caddy and a medium LinQ bag filled. Rode it like I stole it and never had a problem. 137 Winder tunnel is also 2&1/2 inches shorter the 137 Viper tunnel. Should not be a problem.

It is a good idea to spray the underneath side of tunnel with silicone or Wd-40 to keep any access of snow or ice build up. Early Cat Pro-cross chassis sleds would bend tunnels but after spraying them we never had a issue after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have 900miles on my winder BTX with the bumper installed no more issues hopefully short tracks don't have issues but BTX and mtx guys should get bumpers saw one bent up today wheelied and bent it up 2 in!

View attachment 124032 I have a 2 gal gas can and a shovel pack on my BTX LE and the tunnel is now bent by the rear of the running boards the sled had 80 miles on it with 50 of them with the gas can mounted. Trails were not very rough I'm not sure if the shorter sleds will have the same problem!

So I just took my mtx on the first ride of the year and the day after I noticed I bent my tunnel just like you had. Did you have to replace the brackets where it's bent before you put the new bumper kit on?

My suspension brackets weren't bent it was all in the tunnel I hung it by the bumper and jumped on running boards till it was straight then c-clamped he sides back straight the best I could and then when I installed the bumper I had to c clamp it to the tunnel to get it to fit tight it looks like brand new now

Highly recommend doing the cat rear bumper ! I have my tunnel snapped off on my MTX the rear of these are very slight !

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    816.9 KB · Views: 533
What is part number for 153 sled. White.

28176315_10156321219347189_1248520673_n.jpg
28232849_10156323282607189_401675306_n.jpg
Hit rear bumper hard and fast and here is the result ....seems to be all in the tunnel and behind the brace.

Back