• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bulkhead Repair & Saver Kits. In stock ready to ship.

Rode two days since putting mine on. Crossed railroad tracks probably 10 times and my mind was at ease knowing I had the kit.

Nice. Now that the sun is almost returning and I need to take my RX-1ton out of storage, I will probably order after the middle of February as I will be riding March, April, May and June up here in the High Arctic. I am hoping that this is the year I finally replace my original RX-1ton. Happy Riding.

Did a trial fit on a a sled with EPS yesterday. No issues other than the inteference with the tab on the EPS mount bracket The bracket can be shortend a 1/4" or bent out of the way, but we are looking into having a slot cut into the plate for clearance.

photo-22.jpg

USPS shipping rates have gone up so will be updating prices accordingly.

Kool Product...probably one over looked

Im interested in the Bulkhead Saver Kit for my 09 Apex

Nice too help support our TY Sponsors as well

Pm me the details for payment please.

Thanks
:sled1:

BOUNTYHUNTER said:

Thanks

Put a kit on my 08 Vector, very easy to install and it sure gives me peace of mind knowing it is on there! ;)!

Irv said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:

Thanks

Put a kit on my 08 Vector, very easy to install and it sure gives me peace of mind knowing it is on there! ;)!

ABSOLUYELY :sled1:

Bulkhead saver

Discount price is 146 shipped correct?

Yes the discount price is 146 shipped in U.S. for saver kit. You had indicated that your bulkhead was cracked so I qouted you the repair kit. The repair kits are regular price. $238 shipped in U.S.

bulkhead

Thanks for the clarifaction i just was not understand what the difference was. the issue with my sled is the throttle side lower hole is oblonged but not broke off so it is still intact does this need a repair kit ?? or just the bulkhead kit?

thanks for your help?
dave

"but we are looking into having a slot cut into the plate for clearance."

Interested in a Saver Kit for EPS Apex.

Let me know if you do make any with this slot cut into the plate.
For the bracket clearance.
Not looking to cut the tab or bend it out of the way.

Back