• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A RAZOR SKIS ON AN ATTAK?

DANX123

Expert
im looking for input re c&a razors on an attak? let me know? does anyone have a pair of black skis complete in canada they want ot sell?

DANX123 said:
im looking for input re c&a razors on an attak? let me know? does anyone have a pair of black skis complete in canada they want ot sell?

The Razors are a VERY VERY AGGRESSIVE SKI; They are a bit stiff to turn like most aggressive ski's.....BUT....Some fine tunning can and will take some of that out. These are awesume for Trail Riding Groomed Trails & Ditch Banging. A again depending on HOW & WHERE you ride will determine whether ore not these are suited for your riding conditions & style.

I have these on my 06 ATTAK, so do a few other guys on here that Ride Aggessively. I had Simmons before and wasn't as happy with them as I am with the Razors.

I'll keep this in this forum till you get enough answers to your question, then I'll move this over to the Classifeds for you. If you wish it to be there sooner please PM me and it will be done.

My buddy has a set of these on his standard F7.. they work great, (they steer easy on the F7) but that is a light sled..

I replied to you on hcs but here goes, I did not like the stock skis and I tried the bergstrom trp points 8" c/w with ski savers. It still pushed in corners and did not float in soft snow. Coming off a Rev I was use too heavy steering, and most other sleds owned, I was always dialing up the ski pressure. I like to turn not slide. ok so with the stock skis I had the limit strap up two holes, weight transfer at a 1/4 from min, front springs soften up. It worked okay, but it had no weight transfer, and still did not float and would still push some what. So I ordered the Razor c/w 7.5 shaper bars. I shimmed the skis 1/8" set limit strap to stock hole and moved transfer rod to 1/4 from full. It floats in soft snow, does not push, and has weight transfer again. Only down side is harder steering, not crazy but very noticable. I would not trade these skis for there weight in gold. Very good handling now.

Attachments

• IMG_0137 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0137 (Medium).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 60

Back