• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

can anybody explain these parts?

Yamadog said:
grashoper said:
Okay, now I feel like a great big dummy!! ahahahah!!
I finally made it up to my sled to try and figure all this out, and what I was going to do do resolve the situation. After actually looking at my sled, I came to realize that these smaller wheels and mounts are an "ADD-ON" set of wheels, and NOT a "REPLACEMENT" for the factory OEM wheels.... LOL So technically, these smaller wheels (the one that blew a bearing) don't even 'need' to be there. :)

You are correct sir!! and many of us have tried these "marginal snow wheels" and found if you are an aggressive rider or ride in marginal snow they last a couple hundred mile and sieze and then snap off.

Good info to know!! Usually never have troubles with lube and stuff around here... 99% of the time, (just like the past few weeks) we go from 5 feet of snow, down to none in about 2 weeks... We haven't had a day below the freezing mark in likely 2 weeks now... I was just peddling around in knee deep snow 3 weekends ago, and now there isn't even a snow bank visible anywhere.. lol Our weather patterns are wicket wild around here...

there is a mod in the tech section that shows you how to move the rearmost "front" wheel forward to help slider wear without using a marginal snow wheel kit. i did it to both of my sleds (05 rage and 05 warrior) and it has helped wear a lot with no ill effects.

Back