• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CARBIDE QUESTION - Snowtrackers VS. Cobra's

Probably not many will care about top speed ..... But on the gun the trackers are 10mph off....but not many lake runners anymore....I miss them days :)

piped bravo said:
Probably not many will care about top speed ..... But on the gun the trackers are 10mph off....but not many lake runners anymore....I miss them days :)
My sled must be really fast because I did 119 on radar with the agressive snowtrackers.!!! 129 with stock sled would be nice!!! :drink: :drink:

Mine must be really strong as well.
As the Etec guys I go by say " that Apex sure has long legs".
SNOWTRACKERS SEMI AGRESSIVE here. Not slowing me down at All.

i must have a strong one too. 123 mph last week on speedo last week with aggressive snowtrackers. 2 years and 5000 miles on snowtrackers of ashphalt grinding, rock slaming , rail road track banging and still going strong.
point and shoot handling, ZERO darting, one hand riding at high speed. anything but snowtrackers is a waste of money and a loss of miles per smiles.

SIMMER said:
Anyone have experience with BOTH? I'd like to know how they compare. I have heard both are awesome!

I have tried both on same sled same weekend and found they both work well. I found the cobras pushed a bit in the corners and Snow trackers had no push at all.

Back