• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

carbides for trail riding

Opinions vary and that's OK. But I do like the Tripple points. Scott Bergstrom is a great guys to deal with.

Attachments

• 109_0214.JPG
    109_0214.JPG
    279.6 KB · Views: 65

Daranello said:
SledFreak, my stock carrbides wore out to the ski in 300miles....then got triplepoints 1800miles they still look new except from a small chip in the carbide. Scott called me for feeback I told him about the small chip...(Not a big deal to me) I said it must have broke on a rock or train track...anyways scott said sent them back, and hell replace them with new ones....I said as if...its a wear ideam and I don't expect that...he said nope, there not suppose to chip....amazing customer service..Ill always buy from him now

you can not find that kind of customer service anymore....I am calling on monday to order a set of Triplepoints...thanks for the info!

Make sure you tell him you are a TY member! And follow his reccomendations. He truly knows how to set you up!!

Viper_Dave said:
Make sure you tell him you are a TY member! And follow his reccomendations. He truly knows how to set you up!!

I ordered some Tripple Point today..... you are correct Scott is a wealth of knowledge..

I have 7400 miles on my triples and still love them no carbide missing.

If I had to say that I have had any problem with Scott, it's getting him off the phone or me out of his shop LOL!! He's a great guy, but he'll talk your ear off. Yamadoo, your experience reinforces what I have written many times here. INCREDIBLE wear with the Triplepoints!!

tripple points are the next set i buy. want to try them and getting tired of replacing carbides every season.

viperDave I have had a similar experience with Scott, only on phone, but I love it as I always have more ?'s

I wish the triples fit my old 98 XTC and I would move them down and replace on the Apex, don't really need it but would help the XTC.

Glad to see some who still want to think sleds.

Yamadoo

Back