• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Changed my Nytro front end to Mountaintech 43" +2" Trail A Arm Kit!!

My bad on the front end. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll definitely keep an eye on them.
Btw mountain tech looks a looks a lot better. Lol

Like the looks of the Koso X2 gauge but boy it’s not cheap is it. But you get what you pay for. Isn’t that what they say.

Being new to the charger. When does it usually kick in for you? And is it like how you say arm stretching when it does start to work?

I know when I had mine on lake last year. It really seemed to pull like a freight train when you hit 125-140 km/h. Canadian eh lol

My bad on the front end. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll definitely keep an eye on them.
Btw mountain tech looks a looks a lot better. Lol

Like the looks of the Koso X2 gauge but boy it’s not cheap is it. But you get what you pay for. Isn’t that what they say.

Being new to the charger. When does it usually kick in for you? And is it like how you say arm stretching when it does start to work?

I know when I had mine on lake last year. It really seemed to pull like a freight train when you hit 125-140 km/h. Canadian eh lol

Mine pulls hard right out of the gate. Builds boost as soon as you nail the throttle.

Mr. Sled,
Did you get some time on the new Mountain Tech front end? What do you think?

Mr. Sled,
Did you get some time on the new Mountain Tech front end? What do you think?

I really like it way nice then the stock Geometry and not as so far raked as the Bar Code. We only put a few hundred miles on it but I really have no complaints other then the entire sled felt old...LOL

I really like it way nice then the stock Geometry and not as so far raked as the Bar Code. We only put a few hundred miles on it but I really have no complaints other then the entire sled felt old...LOL
Thanks! Sounds like it is definitely worth the money!

Back