• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Changing A-arms on my phazer, plz help!

Welcome to TY.

Pretty self evident on how to change it. Disconnect the sway bar, disconnect the ball joint, remove two bolts connecting to the frame.

Welcome to TY.

Pretty self evident on how to change it. Disconnect the sway bar, disconnect the ball joint, remove two bolts connecting to the frame.
These two bolts connecting to the frame, how do i get to the one inside of the engine room (inside of the snowmobile).

well i did mine with the front frame removed for replacement as a po had not torqued the bolts correctly and both lower arms had egged the holes out on the front sub frame. you might be able to get the rear lower bolt through the belly pan acess plate but i never tried.

i would put a dab of red loctight on all the nuts on re-assembly and make sure all the washers are in on the spindle end to help prevent wear there.

I used a wrench from top after removing the air cleaner box. It's tight but doable.

I think I remember gaining access to the lower rear A-arm bolts by pulling out the steering shaft boots when I removed mine. G.B.

Back