• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check out this years changes

Cubby's RX-1

VIP Member
Website
www.cubbyscustoms.com
I can't decide to go with the headlight covers or not...............Cubby

Attachments

• smaller rear.jpg
    smaller rear.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 129
  • smaller front no covers.jpg
    smaller front no covers.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 118
  • smaller front with covers.jpg
    smaller front with covers.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 123

Well if you decide not to use em Ill buy em off of you. I had set all ready to go on ebay and someone outbid me with 3seconds left. Sled looks great though. I love the chrome exhaust covers and caps.

newrx1guy said:
Looks Hot!!!! Too use the apex taillight did you use the black plastic that goes around the taillight from the apex or the rx1 ?? Thanks[/quote

I used the rear taillight, the black surround, and the exhaust covers from an Apex. The exhaust pipe has to be tweaked down little in order for the RX-1 exhaust tips to fit on the Apex side exhaust covers................Cubby

Attachments

• smaller rear 2.jpg
    smaller rear 2.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 126
looks sweet. How much time you spend polishing the tunnel? Looks great. Not sure if I like the covers on or off better. Either or looks great.

ABSOLUTELY the Black Covers on Cubbster :-o

Man that thing looks HOTT....Is that Metalic Silver or Flake as I can't tell on my monitor. I like this look on that sled the BEST so far. :Rockon:

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
ABSOLUTELY the Black Covers on Cubbster :-o

Man that thing looks HOTT....Is that Metalic Silver or Flake as I can't tell on my monitor. I like this look on that sled the BEST so far. :Rockon:

That is the biggest chrome bass boat style metal flake I could find. I had to buy a special spray nozzle just to apply it...................Cubby

Attachments

• smaller hood 2.jpg
    smaller hood 2.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 118
Nice Job!!! That thing is Sweet!! Keep the headlight covers! Obviously pull them off when riding but keep them for show! it looks tough!

if you did the paint yourself, you will be finding flake for an eturnity. i did a boat 20years ago and still find some blue flake now and then on a tool. that stuff comes with its own magnetic pull.

gives a nice look in the sun though.

i like that you kept the rx1 tips, never liked the apex style tips but do like the light.

Back