• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check the Stihl website NEW PICS

#3crew

Veteran
Pics of Corey "training" riding his new Yamaha on his own backyard track. Corey will ride every day now until the snow flies. He rides for at least 45 minutes every day! Cuts wood for the race shop wood stove and preps the sleds for the upcoming season!

follow the link check the site THINK SNOW!!!

I have a hard enough time just getting him to use e-mail, he can do the racing. i will help with the PR,

keep checking the stihl site guys, its the best thing for our team, we need hits on that page!

:yam :i have not heard that yamaha is still his chioce of sled no ads or anything whats up

I asked Rob Powers about Yamaha and Corey at the Syracuse snow show. He told me he had the press release on his desk for release. A go for 2007.

He is a great spokesman for STIHL and YAMAHA.By the way,STIHL chainsaws,number one WORLDWIDE.

sk-rx1 said:
I asked Rob Powers about Yamaha and Corey at the Syracuse snow show. He told me he had the press release on his desk for release. A go for 2007.
Who is Rob Powers?

Back