• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cleaning

Country
USA
Snowmobile
APEX
I'm a little OCD about my sled being "clean". Are there any products out there that you can spray on, to prevent the white (SE) from getting all "black & gross looking"?

I always tell my boys "a clean snowmobile is a happy snowmobile"
Lol!

Thanks

I use a product called SC1 by Maxima. We use it on all our Atv's, Dirt Bikes and Sleds. If used prior to getting dirty by exhaust or other grime will just wash off with ease. This works the best on the side panels, A-arms, suspension and tunnel. For the hood and windshield I like to use a product called Plexus.

I use a product called SC1 by Maxima. We use it on all our Atv's, Dirt Bikes and Sleds. If used prior to getting dirty by exhaust or other grime will just wash off with ease. This works the best on the side panels, A-arms, suspension and tunnel. For the hood and windshield I like to use a product called Plexus.
Where do you pick that stuff up?

Well, no one close to me has it. It seems to be a silicone based product.
Wonder if a can of silicone would have similar effect. Going to try it.

mighty on here suggests rainx for plastic ...Im thinking for the windshield and headlight this would be good...maybe the plastic also..

mighty on here suggests rainx for plastic ...Im thinking for the windshield and headlight this would be good...maybe the plastic also..
Right on, steve!

I'm pretty sure any type of barrier, is better than nothing.

I found a bottle of Mother's spray detail. Guess what I'm going to do? Lol......

This is THE stuff! Cycle Gear sells it & i swear by it. Use it on my helmut lens also. Buy it, love it, thank me later. Coats with no residue. Although the Pink stands for love, it's camouflaging the anger within...

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 77
This is THE stuff! Cycle Gear sells it & i swear by it. Use it on my helmut lens also. Buy it, love it, thank me later. Coats with no residue. Although the Pink stands for love, it's camouflaging the anger within...

Lol! Got a chuckle out of me. That's cool.....

Back