• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clutch kits

i am very satisfied with the simmons cpr kit to the attak,not exaktly the same as jeff sent me, proline is also good.

ALL seem to be good, Plus it depends on WHO you talk too. Go with your gut feeling, I've read posts on this site and felt good about buying one kit then a few days later i look back and then hear different things. So the easiest thing to do is buy the one you think is the best for YOU, play with it for awhile, If it works, great! If it's not for you just put it in the classifid section. I will be going with the speed shop set -up

Matt from the Speedshop1.com swears that his clutch kit is the fastest kit available. He machines the Primary clutch for overdrive and the helix for maximum shift. He also provides a 40 tooth lower gear w/spacer and a different secondary spring. He sells all the clutch kits (simons cpr, proline, ulmer) and has tested them all and swears by his setup. Call him and he will give you the low down. He is not yet set up for the machining but if someone wants to install his kit before they store their sled for the summer he can get the machining done at a local high performance shop that did his test clutch kit. I will be sending mine in next week. Give Matt a call @ 715-340-0554 or 715-544-0352. Here is link to Matts post http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... ht=#242762

Back