• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cny phazer ride with pics

phaze5

TY 4 Stroke Guru
First off, i got to say it was fun meeting up with you guys, porkchop, upstate,rigid and his girl, yamaha flygirl, and doodoo rider.haha i named him only after he left the area as he is a big dude haha.

i pulled up to see doodoo's rig and no rigid, i was told he had a flat on his trailer, i was hoping that was the only problem we would have and for the most part it was, he still made it on time so that is good cause i would of hate to left him lmao.

yfg from what i hear had trouble navigating in the parking lot, i was already throttle down heading out. i ride solo too much and just rode like i normally would and didn't see i was alone till well it was only a few minutes.

so once we were back together we fell right into place and the ride was awesome imo, i let the guys get in front and we were having a good time.

the trails were in alright shape till we got to the redfield area but we, i mean i expected that, but still wasn't bad. we ended up having lunch and rode till we hit a roadblock and figured we didn't need to feed the bears so we turned around, which was a good thing because doodoo rider rides like me and he ended up ovaling out his tunnel, so he had to drop his speed back to 80 as he says it lol to make it back home.

upstate is an excellent rider,even though i almost ran into him when i was looking back for the others he decided to yield to some oncoming riders, i bailed to the road and all was good, it would of only been a tap hahaha but it was averted. i got some good vid following him though,

porky was pretty much following yfg all day, she kept right up, kind of surprised me actually,it made me feel better we had our own nurse with us, you never know,

rigid , the little bastid blew by me once he knew where he was and i couldn't catch him, that 1.5 track was perfect today, he has definately come along way riding since last year. he had no problem letting people know lead follow or get out of his way lmao.

so in all we did probably a hundred miles, and no one crashed, atleast i don't think anyone seen a crash, well maybe rigid did but it was more of a contolled get off hahaha checking for snow build up in the track.

porky learned how to start his sled with a rope too. i think upstate can produce vid on that, i was off on my own when that went down the first time, i seen sleds behind me and must of went 10 miles before i slowed down enough to realize it wasn't them. oh well i was in the zone.

i think we have a group ride planned for next year, so stay tuned for porkys revenge ,

once again guys awesome riding and meeting with you.

i am downloading atleast some vid so i will post it when it's done. dam batteries kept freezing.

and the guys have some pics so they will surely add them also. later

Yes....Good to meet you guys and gal. was a fun trip. We are home now. ....... Paze: so your saying I ride like a wussy. Awe man. I will post some pics once I get them off my phone.

Some trail stop pics: ok... images too big i have to resize

Attachments

• IMG_20110226_105656resize.jpg
    IMG_20110226_105656resize.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20110226_121111resize.jpg
    IMG_20110226_121111resize.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 82
where did you read that hahaha no you were happy riding where ya were, i see nothing wrong with that, i even got you on vid , so that means i was behind you lmao, so if you ride like a wussie what does that make me . what part of it was awesome riding with you guys didn't you understand. hey well i am thinking about it i have a coat, that would match your sleigh, i will have to look for it and take a pic .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDyyKB5vVnE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJBupsLMF1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-mBpSNcEs0

Scott, thanks for the tour, had a great time :Rockon:

Andy (DooDoo rider) sled is all patched up, at least he'll be riding tomorrow. I've got a feeling after talking to Excell that it's a shot starter, relay just clicks- tried by passing it and starter did nothing. SOOOO PISSED now that we got snow again and I busted my #*$&@ last night to get the Wife's skid/ shocks back in to ride tomorrow! Not worth the aggravation to keep pull starting it all day.

Tony & Jim, glad to meet up with you guys- someone had to keep an eye on Kate back there :jump: Seriously, she rides very well & I like to ride sweep anyways. We weren't that far behind....

Annual ride for sure ;)!

Redfield trail
mexicoride007.jpg

Rigidone & Fly (look how short he is)!!!
mexicoride006.jpg

Fresh lunch @ The Hayloft Pub
mexicoride005.jpg

Phaze 5, our fearless leader!
mexicoride004.jpg

Blue twins, red twins
mexicoride003.jpg

Happy Valley trails
mexicoride002.jpg

Smoke break
mexicoride001.jpg

Where's the damn recoil on this thing??
mexicoride008.jpg

Yeah Porky I had an awesome time too....
To bad about your starter..
Let that bitch idle all day long you can ride. lol
Our season isnt over yet we can go again, hollerrrr.... Oh yeah nice pics...

UpstateNY_sleds said:
LOL.... Yes! no cops allowed

"No, that fat cop over there" LOL

Jim, you able to send the video out to Tony? Man, that's a good laugh in itself!

question? did one you guys run me over at all ? i am beat up from my feet up lmao

atleast you guys were gone and missed my little get off hahaha

like i said if your gonna be a cop you should be able to perform the duties of the job, i watched cops last night and this midget cop gets out of the car, the dude gets out and he is 2' taller than him.

talk about little man syndrome, little dude raised his voice as that was all he could do to appear bigger.

i can't beleive andy fixed his so fast , i feel there shouldbe some kind of compensation for going over his sled for him, as he paid the guy who didn't do it in the first place lol

my kid took first place yesterday, and set the college record lol shes a senior in h/s, she takes after me haha she breaks records and i break laws lol

Congrats to your kid ;)!

Andy & I worked on it for about 1/2 an hour when we got back. Just cut out a piece of heavy aluminum with a 3" hole saw, drilled the bolt hole and riveted it to the tunnel.

Tony sent me a text on my way home and told me of your little flop! (I just didn't wanna break your nuggets yet but since you mentioned it)...

I rode 70 miles "by the rope" today, started a bit hard being cold but after 4-5 pulls it fired up. Wife questioned my ability, I told her to relax & that I've seen how it's done :Rockon:

I'm beat now, the local club's trails haven't been groomed at all and we got 10" of snow on Friday! My club's trails were freakin' awesome, even met the groomer out. Too warm for set up but they had it all knocked down flat.
Wife was more than happy I got the Fox shocks on her Z Friday night, maybe get some tonight HaHa! :hide:

My club's railbed, sweet
CNYride008.jpg

Momma on the Z
CNYride003.jpg

ATV PRO #11 said:
Looks like you guys/gals had a great day!!

It was an adventure ;)!

Yeah, I'll go again even though I got my stones broke LOL

Back