• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cny phazers check in here

we are suppose to be getting a storm?????????? i special ordered it for you guys hahaha

man it seems like time is standing still though wtf

we all should be riding together in about 36hrs!!!!!!!!!and have some fresh pow to ride in!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!

RIGIDONE said:
we all should be riding together in about 36hrs!!!!!!!!!and have some fresh pow to ride in!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!

Is that factoring in the leap year bullshite? :o|

Heard various reports of wet/ heavy 3-6, 4-8 & up to 1' of snow or wind change and we get rain so not sure what to believe till it falls.
I'm not driving Saturday AM so I don't care, snow is better though ;)!

** Jim, we'll pick you up at 8 am ok? I'll call you...

snowing now, and its coming down fast.....no rain in the forcast for our area...

RIGIDONE said:
snowing now, and its coming down fast.....no rain in the forcast for our area...

Started here around 5:00 am, nice packy/ heavy snow 4-6" I guess :Rockon:

Thank you Momma nature for hopefully extending my season another month. No need to head north, South of the Thruway has become a great riding area this year!! :-o

scott, ill give you a call tonight, need to find out where we are meeting..

RIGIDONE said:
scott, ill give you a call tonight, need to find out where we are meeting..

Then call/ text me with details if plans have changed from the original spot (town park).

Still 10am correct?

i think it is 10am???? where is our fearless captain???? we got questions and need some answers capt'n...

cool riggie,

heres directions again so you guys don't have to look,

if you are on 81 north get off at mapleview exit, turn left on rt 104. go approximately a mile and you will go thru maplview, theres a traffic light, so you know you were there,

keep going about 5 miles, the park is at the mexico village border, on your right, you will see a welcome sign and you can't miss it unless it is snowing like a bitch,

ps if anyone needs gas or they want to go to macdonalds, or dunkin donuts, no #*$&@ dunkin donuts who can afford to go there in my town lmao,

well if you keep going on 104 you will go right into town and about a mile you will see both places on your right also, this should be done before 10 am though,

if you are coming from the west its obviously in reverse order hahaha

24 more hours to go , i will leave the snoguns on all day for you guys.

oh no i am riding with a dyslexic crew, yea 10 am be there at 10 am, i did tell you it was 10 am right,

fading out to the sound of banjos in deliverance, squeal like a pig porky hahahaha

Dude, Europe??? :die

I got your squeal right here (grabbing the lower genital region)

10 am in Beanertown park, ok so which way do I go? :moon:

Back