• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cobra Track

Nope; ran both tracks on 3 different yamaha sleds & the cobra flat out performed the ripsaw everywhere. No negatives found using the cobra on 3 sleds in 2500 miles. This is on snow running the 2 tracks back to back. You can,t get any more realistic feedback then that.

Turk said:
Nope; ran both tracks on 3 different yamaha sleds & the cobra flat out performed the ripsaw everywhere. No negatives found using the cobra on 3 sleds in 2500 miles. This is on snow running the 2 tracks back to back. You can,t get any more realistic feedback then that.

Did you run the fully clipped, or pace 3 version? Just trying to decide on one.

I never compared my cobra to anything other than the 1.25 Predator track that I removed. It was absolutely head and shoulders above the predator track. I'm talking like 30% gain or maybe even more in Powder snow. I was really impressed, and already have a 144 for my XTX waiting.

I am looking to extend my nytro to a 136 and really want to run the cobra, can I stud it without changing anything? What size studs are you guys running with this track.

Woody's recommends a 1.325 for the average trail rider on a Cobra track in the FX Nytro. There is enough tunnel clearance that if you are an aggressive rider looking for maximum traction you can run 1.450's as well.

Srxspec said:
Woody's recommends a 1.325 for the average trail rider on a Cobra track in the FX Nytro. There is enough tunnel clearance that if you are an aggressive rider looking for maximum traction you can run 1.450's as well.

sounds good i ll probly be ordering a kit from you guys in a month or two, thanks for the info

Back