• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Conditions in Ontario?

No we were on the end. Just the misses and myself. Not sure who was in the middle, I think they were from down here somewhere also. Was that you all loading up yesterday when I was heading back out for a ride after lunch. There were a few guys loading up in front of Todds place.

It looks like it is all closed up now unless you want to drive up to Cochrane. It is weird through since they where calling for snow today between Deep River and Mattawa, where most of the trails where green yesterday.

pat the rat said:
were 2 hours south of cochrane and our trails are still open and in good shape

Oh ok, according to the OFSC everything south of cochrane is "Limited". Around here when it is marked as limited its not usually worth going out, but that is probably because a lot of the trails here are on roads and as soon as the snow starts to melt and the sun comes out that section of trails trail dries right up.

pat the rat said:
they have them limited cuz when it rained,there was alot of water everywhere and now its all frozen so more ice than usual,but for the most part,they are great

I wish I was a bit farther north so i can enjoy those trails, I think that im done for the season.

You all make me jealous! I'm in Pennsylvania and have put 500 miles on the Harley in the past 10 days, although it's a snowy mess today. Keep on klickin miles my friends and put some on for me. :Rockon:

Back