• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Coolant Overflow Line Routing

DigitalFusion

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX, 10 Turbo Phazer MTX, 08 Phazer, 88 SnoScoot
Does any know, remember, or even possibly have a picture of the coolant overflow line routing on the Phazer? I am trying to put my tank back in, and cannot remember where the overflow line is supposed to be routed. I have searched and searched for pictures on google image search, but cannot find anything that shows this.

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner, hopefully this will help or maybe you've already figured it out. The upper arrow in the picture below shows the original location of the overflow line, which just dropped down into the lower plastic panel on the side. Upon re-assembling that sled, I re-routed the line along the top of the aluminum bulkhead/side panel, and then squeezed it in (behind the radiator, not actually over the top like the yellow line implies) between the frame tube and front plastic panel. Given the location and heat from your turbo, I'm not sure how the hose would hold up in either location, but I would think it could also be shaped out of aluminum or copper tubing, with a section of rubber up closer to the tank.
Overflow line.jpg

I also found this one in my collection of Phazer pictures, looks like a Boondocker turbo install with the overflow line going up over the intercooler, though it's hard to say if that was original or if just moved there temporarily during the install/maintenance, etc.
turbo%20phazer%204.jpg

Back