• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Crown Royal virus cost me this.

Do a Craigslist search with keyword "Sidewinder" or "Viper" Can do a similar search on Facebook marketplace. Snowmobiletrader.com also works, but be careful as it is not updated frequently to reflect current dealer inventory.

SwampCat that is to beautiful a sled to have legitimate buyers remorse. LOL

Last edited:
Sweet looking ride you've got there Russ, with some pretty good mods already.

If that sled is what your Dr. prescribed for you he's a dandy to be looking out for you like that.

Here's what my Dr. prescribed for me....

View attachment 155894

I think that I just might file a malpractice suit against this quack.
Too funny Don. Do you recognize the shocks ?

Nice sled...I saw a leftover just like it that peaked my interest...A little off topic but does anyone know a good site that shows a lists of leftover Sidewinders and Vipers? I’m getting the itch again and dealer websites aren’t showing much.
you can search dealer inventory at the Yamaha website.

No. Those are 8" SlyDog Powderhounds. Like putting snowshoes on the front end. Everyone seems to have their own preference for how a ski should work. These fit MY criteria.

Sweet looking ride you've got there Russ, with some pretty good mods already.

If that sled is what your Dr. prescribed for you he's a dandy to be looking out for you like that.

Here's what my Dr. prescribed for me....

View attachment 155894

I think that I just might file a malpractice suit against this quack.

That's AWESOME.....and you can ride Double.......Purrrrrrrrrfect

Back