• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS ski Review in SnowGoer Magazine!

Cody, your dealer is not a Curve Industries dealer. The price listed above is a preseason special. Full retail of $429 for skis plus $37.99 for hardware plus carbides and shipping will begin on September 1st.

Uxbridge Motorsports is the only Canadian dealer. We are shipping them 5 sets of skis tomorrow however they are all Ski-Doo hardware ready. I don't believe they have any Yamaha setups in stock.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Unfortunately, we will not be attending Novi this year. We will however be at Haydays coming up real soon. Can you make it Metallicat?

Cody, nice color combo! White on white will be a first for us. People will surely be doing a double take; especially as you fly past on the inside ;)!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

lol thanks :) i seen pro X skis with white on white and they looked damn good. so i figured my sled is white/black it would fit :)

sweet i need to get some sort of deal for the first to get white on white? lol
or atleast a little signature saying so lol

Cody, your special deal runs out in 6 days! Where do you want to put the stickers? We have some small ones for the sled and some larger ones for a window or trailer. Tell me where you want to put them and we'll get you all set up.

Snirt, Haydays pricing will be $419 all inclusive plus carbides.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Cody, if the card is in your name, call Nick and we'll get you squared away. If the card is in your parents name, have one of them call or pass the phone to give us the billing information.

A hardware kit includes all the nuts, bolts, bushings and rubbers you'll need to bolt the skis directly on your Phazer. With our skis, there is no guess work or shimming. You pull them out of the box, bolt them on and go!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

ok look forward to my call tomorrow thanks again! if u want i can write a review on the skis cuz i ride a lot not as much as hondo but if u want a report done in different conditions.

I ride the creeks and the pow so :) whatever i got spair time lol

Back