• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS ski Review in SnowGoer Magazine!

I can't make Haydays, don't usually travel to the other side of the pond (Lake Michigan).

Well, somehow your skis WILL be on my sled this year, by hook or by crook...just have to convince the wife it is in my best interest to have a postive handling machine on those dangerous trails :o|

-Mike

Curve Industries said:
Unfortunately, we will not be attending Novi this year. We will however be at Haydays coming up real soon. Can you make it Metallicat?

Cody, nice color combo! White on white will be a first for us. People will surely be doing a double take; especially as you fly past on the inside ;)!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Cody, we always welcome feedback from our customers. Once you get them on and in the white stuff, you can post some pictures and a few words in our "Xtremes Ride" section. Certainly you will be the first one on there with white on white skis!

Mike, it's funny you say that because after the first ride on our skis, a few of our male customers have come back and purchased a second set for their wives. We even have one customer who put his Curves on and decided to wait until the following season to spend the money on a second set for his wife. A couple rides later, she pulled a tree into the front suspension while on some tight trails. He swears to this day if he had bought her a set from the beginning, the accident wouldn't have happened. Needless to say, when the new A-arms arrived, there was a fresh set of Curves ready to bolt on her Apex.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

I am just wondering if these skis are best for easy trail riding/touring, or if they are more for fast aggressive trail riding?????

I'm looking for a ski that will bite really hard and never push in the corners when trail riding really aggressively......is this the ski for me? I don't mind a ski that requires more steering effort if thats what is needed to make them turn.

The XS was developed on a snocross track coupled with thousands of miles of rough and groomed trails. What we released was a ski that 'does it all'...astoundingly well.

Keep in mind, the XS has enough aggression to drive the top Ski-Doo snocross team, Boss Racing to the podium and at the same time, provide Hondo, the distance Guinness record holder ease of steering in all conditions.

We thought it was too good to be true too. That is why we patented continuously variable ski technology. It is without a doubt the holy grail of ski design. You simply have to ride it to believe.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Here is a set on a Nytro

Attachments

• pic_curve.jpg
    pic_curve.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 121
I need good flotation on my skis , the ones I have now (original on Venture GT ) are great for flotation but are not that good on the trails ..I would love to get a pair of these skis but can't afford to loose the flotation ...Can anyone here tell me if they used the wide skis ( from a Venture GT ) and switched to the Curve and lost a lot of the flotation........

Mountain Specific ski's....

You mention that your going to take care of those mnt. specific guys....patiently waiting....can you give us some more info. Time frame sooner better then later and some idea's behind what's coming...maybe something between the massive 10" Simmons and not as narrow as the current Curve XS, 8"-ish would be assume...LOL. Any info appreciated, do I buy the Gen. 2 Simmons or wait for yours.....HMMMM

I just got mine yesterday, as some may already know I ran USI X2s on my Apex and was concerned about the floatation of the Curves. Well, first of all, they look absolutely awsome! Very nice construction, no flash remaining, high quality all the way. Second, the width of the front and rear suprised me, even though I had read the measurements and everything, I was skeptical. Not any more, I have little to no doubt that these will float as good if not better than the X2's I had. The added bonus of the handling and easier steering should be great. Of coarse my opinion as of right now is only based on appearance and physical comparison. I realize the Mtn. guys may want as big of a ski as possible, but other than maybe the Simmons 10", I would be suprised if this ski isn't as good or better then the others in the floatation department. By the way the skis come fully assembled, granted there isn't a lot of parts here but, it's just that extra step to show the type of service you get. This way there is no confusion as to what goes were and how.

Sean,
Thanks for the quick delivery and great service. It's nice to have company's that are willing to go the extra mile with thier service. The skis look amazing and I can't wait to try them out! :Rockon:

Back