• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve XS ski Review in SnowGoer Magazine!

Mountain version?

I posted earlier but wanted to clarify my question, Availability on a Mnt. specific version of your ski's? I'm sure a lot of us are wondering when this will be available or some more info. Thanks again.....! :Rockon:

Curve Industries said:
Not a problem Cody. September 1st we go back to retail prices.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Sean, so can I assume that show pricing is over? I have been dragging my feet on new skis for my 07 Rage GT. I just havent been able to decide what I want to do with skis. Thanks, G.B.

Rendering needed for 08 Apex LTX GT Ann Ed.

Hello Nick and Sean,

Very interested in your skis for both our sleds (08 Apex LTX GT and our new XTX). Would like to see the red ski's with black hoops for the Apex. Already know what the XTX will look like with blue ski's from SnowGoer.

If I order two sets, are there any price breaks? Haydays special still available? From your web page I see free hardware if 2 sets are ordered, that is still in effect, correct?

Also, which Stud Boys would you recommend for both sleds? Thanks for your help.

WHEW... back in town from Haydays! We have a LOT of catching up to do.

GotJuice - Mountain skis are for sure but the release date is not. Prototyping will begin this season and continue until we've nailed it. You can expect the same leap and bound performance benefits once they are unveiled.

Gone Blue - Summer pricing is over however show pricing is in effect at any of the venues we attend. Novi doesn't look good for us however we may have a representative there (one of our dealers) and they will offer the show rate... $419 all inclusive plus carbides. I will put up a post if that becomes the case.

ApexLTXGT - When you buy two sets, we'll include both hardware kits at no cost. You can use the code "Curve1" during checkout for that deal. We have a Nytro specific bar for the XTX and recommend a 4.5" shaper for the Apex if it is lightly ridden or a 6" if you like to turn it up a bit. A 7.5" will work well if it is studded and ridden hard. Here are a couple shots of that sweet GT....

I'll get some Red on Black in a bit!

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• 08apexltxgt_40th_Curve_BL.B.jpg
    08apexltxgt_40th_Curve_BL.B.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 134
  • 08apexltxgt_40th_Curve_BL.R.jpg
    08apexltxgt_40th_Curve_BL.R.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 127
Haydays

I hope you guys had a great turnout at Haydays. I'm pulling for you guys to be a leader in the aftermarket ski business. I picked up my carbides from Nick. Good luck!

Thanks for the pics Sean. I'm going to go with the black ski, red loop. How long will the free hardware special be going on when you purchase 2 sets of ski's? Thanks

Free hardware with two sets will be going on for quite a while. Nick and I haven't talked about when we'll cut the offer so that means.... no time soon!

Here are a few other variations for your Nytro, just in case.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Attachments

• 09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-B-B.jpg
    09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-B-B.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 133
  • 09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-BL-W-.jpg
    09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-BL-W-.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-W-BL-.jpg
    09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-W-BL-.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-W-W-.jpg
    09-Nytro-RTX-SE-XS-W-W-.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 134
Sean,

You sure aren't making this decision easy. They all look great!! Since the XTX is my wife's sled, this is going to be her decision. She's leaning towards the blue ski/black loop that's in SnowGoer. I will be calling in the order shortly. Thanks again.

I have to tell everyone, those white skis are out the door as quick as we can get them in. Surprisingly, they are second only to black in sales this year.

While Nick and I were at Haydays, 5 guys from Sweden came over to check out the skis. Before they left, one of them bought two sets of white on white. Part of the deal was that we couldn't sell that same color combination to anyone else in Sweden. We ended up coming to an agreement where we could sell more white on white .... but consequently had to forfeit the entire Monster display. haha.

- Sean

www.CurveXS.com

Nick and I couldn't agree more. Whether it's skis, toys or snow, we LOVE white!

Attachments

• DSC04921.jpg
    DSC04921.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC04909.jpg
    DSC04909.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 120

Back