• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

custom exaust

They are to big to put side by side.I was thinking the same thing. I even have the mid pipe.Good luck.

They look alot like the ones schmidt bro uses in his exhaust kit!! be interested what these ones sound like.

Well I installed the R1 slip-on yesterday, All I can say is that it sounds SWEET!! Pics are to big to post. If anyone is interested in one I have one more. It has slight marks on the exhaust cover but you will never see it when it is installed.

The one I ordered came today.It seems awful heavy.Looks to be built well.Will stick it on and see how loud it is.Might be too loud without some kind of quiet core.

Here are pics of the R1 stock muffler installed on a Phazer.

Much lighter than stock, looks stocks, barely louder than stock. You can buy them cheap too!

Attachments

• R1 Muffler Install 3.JPG
    R1 Muffler Install 3.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 73
I was wondering if you would mind getting us another picture from the top? Also, if you could provide any information about where you cut the stock exhaust, how you made the new exhaust hanger, what you used for a clamp, and also how you fabbed the pipe connecting the new R1 exhaust to the stock Phazer exhaust? Finally, I was also wondering if you used the left or the right side exhaust and what year R1?

Thanks!

Back