• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cut my stock 153 2.25" track down to a 1.5" today.

Mr.Johnson

I just picked this sled up a few weeks ago and the track was folded over pretty bad. Also a 2.25" track is not really needed in MN.
Im hoping I will like this a lot more The lugs feel pretty stiff so it should hook pretty well in the hard pack.

Before
D1DDBCD6-orig.jpg

After
EF9347B9-orig.jpg

I did the same thing for rding the U.P. and WI and have another track for when I go out west.
I used a box cutter.

I used an electric fillet knife. With a block of wood 1.5" tall as my jig. It worked awesome. About half way through I had take the cutting knifes apart and clean.

I did the whole track start to finish in about an. Hour and a half.

Mr.Johnson,Please take a minute to fill in your profile location.It is located at the top of the screen under profile.Thank You

I take that back. It is not letting me change anything in my profile. When I go into my profile my email address is missing the @gmail.com and when I try to make any changes to my profile is says invalid email. Then I add the @Gmail.com to my email and it then tells me, that email is already in use.
Any idea on why?

Lol sorry I thought I edited it quick enough where you would not have seen that. Read my edited post and see if you can help me out.

Your email address and I updated your location. I see everything just fine when I look at your profile.

Back