• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dam Cat's

BOUNTYHUNTER

Staff member
I thought my neibours Dam Cat was into my Garbage again, and I had even double bagged that sucker. Like don't they ever feed that thing or what :o|

Went into the shed Saturday Morning for the Chain Saw, and I thought I felt something grab my leg by the ankle......Yep......YIKES

....Found the Culprit, hey Rosemary come and see the PRETTY PUSSY in the shed..........It's a BIGGIN :jump:

Her KITTY KITTY KITTY :jump:

Attachments

• Raccoon in the shed 001.jpg
    Raccoon in the shed 001.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Raccoon in the shed 002.jpg
    Raccoon in the shed 002.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Raccoon in the shed 004.jpg
    Raccoon in the shed 004.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 42

I had three live in my barn for a winter.

Coon Crap 2 feet wide, 6 inches high and twenty feet long on the top floor.

Man what a mess.

Took me days to straighten the mess on the bottom floor. They got in to, and tried to eat everything. Hired someone with the proper gear to decrap the top floor. There was a lot of bat dung there as well and I guess it is bad stuff 4 your health.

I have about 150 bats in the barn each summer. Makes a bit of a mess but keep the bugs down to about 0 and if I let them have the barn they leave the house alone. The barn is 146 years old and the bats have been coming to it for a longggggg time and it is still standing,

They coons did not live thru the spring. Had them put down humanely.

Chipmunks the problem the next year. Those Cute little fellas ate thru 4 gas tanks including the one on my echo weedwacker. I let them live.

So far.

Re: coons

pro116 said:
Those Dam coon's.Last week they got in my garbage 3 out 5 days.
After having the same thing happen a few years ago, I bought a live trap and started a bus program to move the coons out of my ghetto neighborhood to a place with better opportunities.

Normally, they were all extremely happy to be moved and ran straight out of the trap into the woods. Of course, as often happens, it only took one to ruin it for the rest of them. The coon in question thought it would be more fun to abuse me than to seek his freedom at the same time a soccer mom in a Volvo happened to be driving by with a curious look on her face.

The relocation program then turned into the swimming lesson program. I must have tried to teach over a dozen coons to swim and not a one of them passed the test. They finally stopped visiting me but I still have the trap.

Steve, I don't suppose anyone ever told you this,BUT, burlap sacks make LOUSY life jackets. I have had a couple felines that couldn't swim with one of those on either.

Dave :jump: :jump:

Back