• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Day O' Sled Shred #1 - Colorado Trip Report

Performance of sled

JP would you give us more on how the sled performed? How was it on hard pack, powder, bumps, etc. what kind of speed did you get it up to in the fluff? Any hard starting issues? What did you mean by " no major problems "?

Our local dealer here is holding the last one for me until tomorrow. Would you mind a doing a more detailed reveiw? I really would like to get this sled but I'm hesitant on shelling out 7K on something unknown. You're the only guy who I know that has ridden it in the same conditions I will. I'd appreciate any more info you could provide.

I bought my Mtn Lite from Bob in Soldotna. I had to put a down payment on it to hold it, and that was in early September. He sold out of them early October. The Phazer is the way to go if you ask me, and Bob will give you a good price... you wont be disappointed.

fryguy said:
swamps- you got a permit to do mosquito fogging?? :rofl:

LoL yea I know its my Dad's machine, I was parking it for him this summer and my buddy happened to take a good shot while I was riding..

You should have seen how it was before it was really bad, we took it for rip and then pinned it all the way down the river for about 10 miles got back to my Dad's house and the canister started on fire. There was so much oil built up inside it sounded like a bbq burning it was pretty funny.

Going to have to really turn that oil pump down on it.

Hey JP,

Any chance you get to open it up on hard pack, or powder would be interested in knowing how fast it moves.

thanks,

Back