• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Day O' Sled Shred #1 - Colorado Trip Report

osceolacabin said:
Running boards icing, snow spray from the tunnel opening? Another naysayer from another site is pointing toward picture #3 on your site as a "glacier" from the opening. What is your experience?

i saw your comments on ultimatesnowmobiler.. i'm not some dumbass 18 yr old kid by the way...yes i'm really stoked on the sled and i stand by everything i said. also the next time i get it out i plan to post another report about my impressions. i have no reason to hype up this sled.... i'm stoked on it and it rips. we hike over 200 miles a year in the backcountry, just another tool to have fun and snowboard powder

http://ultimatesnowmobiler.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11381

ps. and yes we dropped that line in red on the snowboards
have a good season!

jp@weknowsnow said:
osceolacabin said:
Running boards icing, snow spray from the tunnel opening? Another naysayer from another site is pointing toward picture #3 on your site as a "glacier" from the opening. What is your experience?

i saw your comments on ultimatesnowmobiler.. i'm not some dumbass 18 yr old kid by the way...yes i'm really stoked on the sled and i stand by everything i said. also the next time i get it out i plan to post another report about my impressions. i have no reason to hype up this sled.... i'm stoked on it and it rips. we hike over 200 miles a year in the backcountry, just another tool to have fun and snowboard powder

http://ultimatesnowmobiler.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11381

ps. and yes we dropped that line in red on the snowboards
have a good season!

Ahhh there jealous, you got a sweet ride and great snow conditions you can't ask for much more then that :)
Keep us updated on the sled on how it works and feels. I definatley will be picking one up I'm hoping if the mtn lite can tap out @ 80 mph and get great mileage, then I'm sold already.
Looks like its going to be the sled of the year..

Cheers

Casey

Just viewed his blog, amazing pictures of them boarding an skiing.

I find it very funny that looking at all of the great pictures of skiing all I can think is why are they skiing, look at all f the snow, you should be sledding

Great blog and pictures. Looks like you will be putting the Phazer to good use.

day 2 on the mtn lite did not suck: 10.21.06 colorado backcountry

THANK YOU YAMAHA!!!
is it really october? what!!? :ORC

jp-nogaper.jpg

iskipowa.jpg

jp@weknowsnow said:
day 2 on the mtn lite did not suck: 10.21.06 colorado backcountry

THANK YOU YAMAHA!!!
is it really october? what!!? :ORC

Oh wow amazing, Can I come visit you?/? lol

I can only drive on grass for so long come on snow already.....

DSC03590.jpg

Back