• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Decal question

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Am I obligated to leave that one center decal on from Yamaha?
IMG_20231229_123640581_copy_1536x2048_1.jpg

Could be like that tag on a mattress, take it off and you may be prosecuted or incarcerated by the mattress people, or in your case the YamaCat people! That is if they could catch that fast YamaCat of yours!! Ha Ha...

Mattress tag...yeah, I had to replace the "mattress tag" with something else I like to call..."The Antagonizer"
It's a way to get one's blood pressure elevated... Boost or Comps, you know, the overpriced disposable trash being sold.
Should work really well when I'm already in the bar, minding my own business or perhaps outside catching that nasty smell and sound of a 2s approaching. Either way it has the ability to get a conversation going relatively fast.
Did I forget to mention how slow the Boosts & 850 Comp's are? especially the 850 Comp's. Guys on dootalk are claiming 105gps. I know, its Embarrassing. Hahaha. Junk!
Mh..... Did you go and buy a lemon? Lol

IMG_20231229_133821858_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Last edited:

Back