• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Decals ???

I talked to a body shop and was told they will stay after that.I,m doing all my hoods to get away from the lines of the decals.

07 RTX + Nytro hood decals on the sides = HOT LOOKING SLED !!! :twisted:

Attachments

• Nytro Flames.jpg
    Nytro Flames.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 79
Ski-doo has had them on there side panels for three years and they do not do anything special to hold them on. You just need to make sure you have a good adhesive, like a 3M product.

I'm not sure about Ski-Doo but Cat has smooth sections on their belly pans where the stickers go. We need something to stick to the rough surface. Lettertech does have some vinyls, I believe in limtiied colors, that they claim has a better adhesive and will work.

No, 3m sells a decal that is adhesive enough that will stick to the panels, but I'm not sure about the details of it. Most people don't carry it because it is expensive, but I ordered a decal for my 03 REV that were only on the 04's and where I put it on the 03, the surface was as rough as any other part of the belly pan surface and worked out great and never came off. All, I am saying is that there are companies that sell an adhesive decal that will stick to the side panels or belly pan material.

Back