• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DI/CO with engine running

Srx705

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Srx,phazer
Hi,

I have a 2007 Phazer. I just need to know if I should be able to set the display to either of these functions and be able to start the engine. I have tried both but always get an er-1 and the display screen so i'm wondering if i am getting a bad ground or have a bad wire.

Thank-you

Yes but I have a bad bog off idle that I’m trying to sort out and in the manual check #3 under the pressure sensor it says to crank the engine over to get a pressure difference reading but when I do this I get the er1 and I have read you can change the co settings on the trail but the same thing happens when I crank the engine over thank you

I haven’t tried running it without the belt should i try? I saw that can cause an issue but I thought that was more of an issue if the bog was at engagement speed mine is from 1700-2500ish I was playing with it tonight and fixed the display issue with cleaning all connections and grounds so far I have checked the pressure sensors, both temp sensors, fuel pressure, fuel regulator, bypassed the tors for now, throttle pos sensor seem to be in the spec from the diagnostic check, cleaned the throttle body, injectors, don’t see any shorts and no codes I am going to sink the throttle body next I may have found a small air leak around the intake so I will investigate that also do you know what the throttle body stop screw should be set at right now I have to have the idle screw all the way in to get 1700 rpm unless I adjust that set screw to get to 1900 thank you

You should not have to adjust anything other than the idle screw. You obviously have fuel. Maybe not enough but go with it for now. Next check for compression. Spark. and lastly Timing. Now reason I say try with belt off is I have seen sleds with broken primary or secondary spring do as you say. Check the primary spring.

Ok thanks I will take a look in the next few days as I’m heading out of town for the weekend. Would the spring cause that issue even if I’m running it up on a stand? I just got the sled for my son so I didn’t have a history to go off of to know what was adjusted in the past. So I’m not sure if that screw was adjusted in the past by the previous owner do you know what it should be at? Or should I ask that in a separate thread? Thanks

Back