• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did I do damage?!?!

Maine-Rider said:
Is there even any damage that you see or am I just being paranoid?
when you do it, you will know it - and you will do it.

Guys is this really as bad an issue as its made out to be, or do you really have to give it a HARD KNOCK to do damage to the subframe.
I don't really beat around my sled too much but a lot of what I hear here would make a guy paranoid.

I've heard of the doo's issues with the bulkheads.....are the nytros subframe as bad?

I was talking to a guy who just got rid of an XP because of continous bulkhead issues. Will he have the same issues with his new Nytros subframe????

yup

Next time you pull up to something square and see if the ski's hit at the same time or does one always hit first no matter how straight you think you are. That will tell the truth for you. I am SURE you wont bend it just backing it off the truck and having a mishap. You do ride this thing don't you, cuz you act like all you do is polish and stare at it......only messin with you.

Re: yup

ingersoll113 said:
Next time you pull up to something square and see if the ski's hit at the same time or does one always hit first no matter how straight you think you are. That will tell the truth for you. I am SURE you wont bend it just backing it off the truck and having a mishap. You do ride this thing don't you, cuz you act like all you do is polish and stare at it......only messin with you.

Im just alittle paranoid about it since its new (220miles). hahaha

That big skid plate collects piles of snow. I was bottoming out the front suspension Saturday after a few hours of pounding. It was packed solid with ice and snow.

Back