• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dimebag and ntm_08 - The garage - 2012 Engine rebuild

Bare LITT misunnelig!!
Great work and its become some realy super nice sleds!!
Keep up the good work:)

Are those air frames for the 2008-2009 tunnel og 2010-2012? Looking good!!

Dimebag said:
Tarzan, you've got any snow?
2cm of snow here but its snowing right now:)
My engine is not ready yet so it can wait a little bit :)

ntm_08 said:
TT said:

08-09 :D

Thanks!

A ski-doo summit heavy duty bumper would be perfect with those boards. It would be super rigid and give you the possibility to install a tow hitch. I really liked how your sled has turned out - good work ;)!

TT said:
ntm_08 said:
TT said:

08-09 :D

Thanks!

A ski-doo summit heavy duty bumper would be perfect with those boards. It would be super rigid and give you the possibility to install a tow hitch. I really liked how your sled has turned out - good work ;)!

Thanks :) Yeah, the summit bumper is a perfect match, i`v already ordered a skinz bumper. Will c how it fit first :)

This will give you a idea how it would look. Old warrior me and my friend did last winter

IMAG0187.jpg

TT said:
This will give you a idea how it would look. Old warrior me and my friend did last winter

IMAG0187.jpg

Nice

This year it even comes in black with the tow hitch. (Turdra Xtreme)

Great work. Thinking to do something to my boards too but first 270hp kit upgrade starting next weekend.

I ordered the parts from Erik but we'll do the upgrade ourselfes. We installed the original itself too. I have two yamaha mechanics helping me out so I think we'll be ok.

Can't hardly wait the installation process and the test drive :)

JCLG said:
I ordered the parts from Erik but we'll do the upgrade ourselfes. We installed the original itself too. I have two yamaha mechanics helping me out so I think we'll be ok.

Can't hardly wait the installation process and the test drive :)
You gona have a fun winter :)
Where in Finland do you come from?

Back