• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DONE FOR THIS SEASON-12,837 miles

VT.RX1

Extreme
ALL, i had another fantastic season, put on 12,837 miles.The only thing to add to the last report is 1 more center idler wheel bearing seal came off.Though i had to replace more items on the 04 compared to the 03(with 10,003 miles) i can honestly say i love this sled. I had an excellent and very enjoyable season again.I believe there is a problem with the bearings being used in the center idler wheels(replaced 1 in the 03) and i think the drive and jack shaft bearings should be either of better quality or greasable.In my opinion the RX1 is the best sled available, sure it could be better and for 05 it is, MUCH better. I spent considerable time on the 05 and it rides better than any sled currently available, looking forward to another fantastic season next season.

I think that proves what a great product yamaha has. I will check into the seafoam product for next season.

I am too envious of the milage you ride... DONT you ever get sick of it?

I got to ride 2000miles this year and i think that is alot!!

I salute you fellow Vermonter!!
Best of luck and safe riding next season as you take off on the '05.

VT_Blu

Holy Sh*t, Batman!!!! LaLaLa You more than doubled my 6,013. Didn't anybody tell you that you are actually allowed potty and meal breaks???
:wink: :lol: :lol:

VT.RX1-bearings

VT.RX1, you mention the drive and jackshaft bearings should be greasable or of better quality. Did you have problems with these on your sled? If so, at what mileage. Any issues with the rear suspension?

Thanks
Found your other thread on the forum with the details

VT, you must be retired. I like most here are #$%&* jealous!!. With a new addition to the family this year only put on about 1000 miles.

Oh well, will have to make up for it next year!

V.t has some suspention problems. If you want to see a sled with the same milage look at duksters warrior that dan trouble free.

V.t are you still on the orignal sliders.

I did 12,000 too , in the last 8 seasons that is . Did 1800 and I'm proud.
The warrior was just too much fun-actually like it better every time I rode. Once you learn how to ride the sled there are no substitutes , everything else just feels outdated. Zero problems too !

Gilby beleive it or not every time I went thru your I area I thought of looking you up to go riding. Next season I will have to get your particulars and break you away from ma ma and go play. We went through there at least 10 times this past winter.

I read about your ride last year and figured this year you would beat it, I wish I could put half the miles you put on in a season ;)! . If there was an award for hardcore extreme riders you would get my vote!. With all the miles you log it lets me know how long and what to expect at various mile markers, thanks ;)! ;)! ;)! . Are you shooting for 1500 next year? :-o

Back