• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag n fly test today

PM me for a set up & if you have a picked track or not. if you have a dead mid-range you got em set up all wrong.

i would say. there is no dead spots. who sells these in canada? i have a few guys that want some. but i am going to give them the wrong setup lmao. i am not gonna let them beet me!!!!

I got mine today Drag and Fly DF 60 , i have a RTX 06 , 24/38 but next week i whant change the gear 23/38, any idee for start ,

in the paper from Hell cliker , they have two different set up one for apex and one for apex gt , but both skid are identique exept the suspention

thanks for your help

warrior

I have dragon flies set up by Turk.I use these when trail riding and raced another apex ltx from a 30mph roll and I pulled away from him like he was tied to a pole.He said I was along way ahead of him.I also have a 1.5 intense also.He has the stock ripsaw and we were on hardpacked.I pulled 100mph in 1000' gps and haven't had the chance to hold wide open yet.To much snow for hardpacked conditions.

Turk, Can these weights be used if your Primary and helix have been machined for the Over Drive?

Thanks...

I will test em next winter in my turbo.I Will have to go with the 70 gram base weight cus the 60,s are loaded pretty heavy allready with a stock apex.

I found a picture of the drag and fly,i will post it since i never saw one on this site.

Attachments

• dragnfly.JPG
    dragnfly.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 192
I recently purchased these from Justinator69 actually today so I'm hoping theres still some riding in Maine next weekend to try them out I'd hate to have to wait till next year.

Back