• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dupont SMA-DPSSR-00-00 Sliders

Oh don't worry, I have about 5 hours worth of complaint phone time and emails, and they always have a wonderfully scripted response on how they understand and are sorry for the issues you have encountered - true action on the other hand is lacking.

The only reason I went state side is that even though the Dupont slides are made in Canada, they are backordered up here untill March. I too normally request USPS (though the $5 service charge CP charges is now $12) but a lot of vendors don't or won't go through the extra steps to ship an item to Canada using USPS. They like their courier software and don't want to walk it to the post office.

Honestly, it shouldn't be this hard to get a couple pieces of plastic...
I ship to Canada daily right here from my shop via usps. There is no need to go to post office to ship via usps.

The dupont shortage is everywhere. I am all but sold out as well and likely no more arriving this season.

I do have one set of the long 70" for viper/sidewinder rails.

Back