• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ekholm skis ?

they are GREAT on a mountain sled. (I am biased)
We have sold thousands of them for shortys and mtn sleds, none came back. The newest ones are excellent. Where are you thinking of buying them from? Oh yeah- its Ekholm.

I was thinking about them because I like to be different, everyone has C&A's,Simmons and so on. I have heard they work great in the mountains. I would like something with a bit more floatation then the stock skis.

How wide are they available ? Or what would be your recommendation for width on an 05 shorty ?
What carbides are used and are they readily available ? Colors ? What type of mounting kits will be needed if any ? Have any pics you could email me or post ? hoytshooter@vmax4.com
Cost ? I would be interested in buying direct if at all possible..
Thanks for your time,
Dean

PS feel free to email me at the addy above or click the email button......

I can make whatever width you want, we have gone from 6" to 11" wide, they are insane big. I will make them in any color you want, as long as they are black. I may have some pics somewhere, wil post them when I find them. I can get the saddle powdercoated, black, white, yellow, orange, red, blue, or polished. Polished is the best, imo.

Back