• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

electrical diagram 1990 ovation

faithfullyamaha

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 phazer rtx
Doing an engine swap cs340ep motor onto a go kart. I have all necessary pieces to simply run the engine, but I need to find a wiring diagram on this thing. Anyone who might have some info or a diagram please comment. No I'm not going to buy a 40 dollar workshop manual for one diagram.

what are you wanting to know it is pretty simple wiring if you are doing something custom the black/white coming out of the cdi is the kill wire for ignition the yellow out of the stator is you lighting coil which will run your lights and the regulator blue wire needs to be connected inline to regulate voltage cdi hooks up color match to stator wires orange goes to coil out of cdi black out of cdi should be grounded to coil and frame white out of stator is hand warmers and red/white is charge for battery if electric start equipped

what are you wanting to know it is pretty simple wiring if you are doing something custom the black/white coming out of the cdi is the kill wire for ignition the yellow out of the stator is you lighting coil which will run your lights and the regulator blue wire needs to be connected inline to regulate voltage cdi hooks up color match to stator wires orange goes to coil out of cdi black out of cdi should be grounded to coil and frame white out of stator is hand warmers and red/white is charge for battery if electric start equipped
Exactly what I was looking for thankyou

Weird something isn't quite right. I have on my cdi red, brown, orange, red white, black yellow, and black

Stator is white, brown, red, yellow, white red, black

Should I go rd/white to rd/white
red to red
brn to brn
black to black
That leaves white and yellow open?
All I need wired is the ignition.

yes match color for color. Do you have a white plastic on the cdi that has black and black /yellow in it ? That would be the TORS and that will need to be bypassed by grounding the black/yellow with the black that has to be grounded to engine and chassis

Back