• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Engine is bullet proof

That movie is made in my neck of the woods.
Unbelievable!
I have seen some water skipping, but this.... I didn't know you could do that. I am not going to try.

It looked like he was going down a few times. It sounded like the belt was getting a little wet causing him to hit the rev limiter.

stephenpen said:
It looked like he was going down a few times. It sounded like the belt was getting a little wet causing him to hit the rev limiter.
Exactly. I felt nervous just watching, I couldn't believe he didn't head for shore when his belt started slipping.

I used to love running water, but won't do it with the Nytro. I hate the thought of sinking it.

Ya thats big balls not to head to the shore. A couple years back I took my zrt 800 out on Georgian bay in August. It was a blast and I felt safe doing it. The Nytro is totally different on water. Mine does not like water.

I'm speechless. WOW!!! I've seen sleds sink after they hit the patchy ice...he just kept going like nothing. Cool Vid! Thanks

I cross water alot with my Nytro but nothing like this!

I know its kind of simple to get a 2 stroke going after sinking, but what all needs to be doen if you sink a 4 stroke?

I would think you would have to drain the oil and pull the plugs and turn it over a whole bunch... Then run it for a bit and drain the oil again. At the very least anyway.

Possibly even disconnecting the header to get all the water out of the exhaust... I immagine any remaining water would be wanting to flow back into the engine.

This is also asuming none of the electronic fuel injection components are not fried from being submerged.

It's a scary thought! Lol!

Lots of work i can see, well dont plan on sinking mine but good to know you can at least save it hahahaha

Just think of all the hyfax he is saving

Probably have to change the oil a couple times before the water gets out. All the electrical connections would need to be greased. and much much more.

AWESOME!! I got goosebumps in the end when he started entering the ice, thats scary #*$&@!

Back