• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Everyones first ride !!!

heres an update on my Phazer. Well I would like to thank Len once again for the wealth of knowledge that you bring to this awsome site and and a personal thank you for the suggestions because I have now gone for a good ride after the sled was in the hospital. There was alot, and I mean alot of water in the tank from the "sinking". It seemed to clear up right out of the shop on saterday night but after I had gotten down to the river it started acting up again. I thought oh great, all of that work for it to just act the same.... So I took her for a good run down the river holding her open for a while and then run her nice a smooth. Parked her outside overnight. It got to minus 25c and she fired up the next day to run about 80-90% better. I plan on taking her out to husky lakes for a good weekend trip next weekend so she should clear right up !!! Once again thank you Len Todd.

thanks, I have alot of vids on my youtube site if you feel like exploring. The sinking is part 3 or a 3 part series. You still have to watch part 1 & 2...

Back