• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell charge tubes for sidewinder

Well looks like I got a brand new set of Alphas going on the shelf........wouldn't be the first time I wasted a couple hundred......usually do that when I hit the bar anyways so what the hell

Well looks like I got a brand new set of Alphas going on the shelf........wouldn't be the first time I wasted a couple hundred......usually do that when I hit the bar anyways so what the hell
Lol what colour are your alphas?

Got mine and installed them today VERY nice and bad a** I must say!
Black silicon with nice clamps (careful over tightening them I ruined one). My only minor and I mean minor glitch is clutch side tube shows a very nice weld, wish it could of been hidden up in side somehow BUT... hey I'm on meds!!

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOO, pretty . . .

IMG_3838.jpg
IMG_3839.jpg

Got a set of these slick charge tubes and belt guard (bop makes) from Excell... both sides of the sidewinder charge tubes hang nice and low getting hit with cool air and possibly some moisture on the aluminum to help cool the charge further and help make more ponies... also.... if lake playing...a handful of snow again to cool... plus of course no expansion like rubber at higher boost...

View attachment 133337 View attachment 133338 View attachment 133339 View attachment 133340 View attachment 133341

Excell is an advertiser here on the site, has other cool parts.. and has terrific customer service... 315-691-6916

Thanks Steve for showing us these amazing charge tubes and belly pan protecter that excell motorsports sale . Just got my set in today.They look awesome. Amazing craftsmanship there for sure . Installing them tomorrow night. Also there packaging was really good . :)

Got a set of these slick charge tubes and belt guard (bop makes) from Excell... both sides of the sidewinder charge tubes hang nice and low getting hit with cool air and possibly some moisture on the aluminum to help cool the charge further and help make more ponies... also.... if lake playing...a handful of snow again to cool... plus of course no expansion like rubber at higher boost...

View attachment 133337 View attachment 133338 View attachment 133339 View attachment 133340 View attachment 133341

Excell is an advertiser here on the site, has other cool parts.. and has terrific customer service... 315-691-6916
Aaron told me the intercooler plugs with snow so the tubes, being in the wheelwell (skiwell?) get hit with snow and cold air and cool the charge much better than the hoses. I didn't get a set yet. But did get the guard and nifty infinite adjustable belt adjuster! Great people there!

ya...these with BOP cooler protector seem like it could be just right...tip...take a little soapy water to the silicone to make manipulating easier...

Back