• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust Thoughts For Nytro RTX

SpartanNytroFX

Veteran
I should have my RTX by October and was wondering what the thought on perfomance exhaust is?

I'm thinking of breaking mine in stock and then deciding.

What is everyone else thinking???? :die

I say it based on past products and because he will have hard numbers to show gains.

I've had other systems in the past, all of which claim gains but don't release any info supporting it. I've talked with him personally this year and people are going to be very happy with what he has to offer.

Excell full system

Yamahnator said:
Excell pipe will be the one to get.
with the Excell full system do you just put it on and away you go or do you have to do any thing.the reason I am asking is because with a street bike when you put a full system on you are supose to get a powercommander and remap.

Re: Excell full system

#1 FX Nytro said:
Yamahnator said:
Excell pipe will be the one to get.
with the Excell full system do you just put it on and away you go or do you have to do any thing.the reason I am asking is because with a street bike when you put a full system on you are supose to get a powercommander and remap.

The Excell system will come in different Stages. The first stage will be a bolt on with no Powercommander needed and will likely be the quietest setup. The biggest performance gain will require a Powercommander and for ultimate performance air box modification and ignition module as well.

A little sneak peak of the Excell prototype unit!

123505c90.jpg

Will we have to have a power commander for if we change the exhaust? I was thinking about putting an automitive performance style on my nytro? Am i wrong to asume more air flow is better ? Maybe i'm just too old school in my thinking ? more air flow= more hp :Rockon:

From what I understand, a well known dyno company found 4 horse right off the bat by removing the muffler. I'm thinking Yamaha is choking the motor down possibly for emmisions.

Back