• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Big Dump Manitoba

Smokey said:
Hey REVSTER better get on here and defend yourself..Boyz are beating you up pretty bad.. :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg:

First off I have to ask myself why I even emailed those pics to you smokey?

Well I guess I'm going to have to provide some sort of explanation and here it is, stupidity.

The snow was blowing pretty good and I couldn’t see very well, but I was way to excited to be riding to slow down. By the way smokey there is a lot of snow so bring your heart pills on Saturday. :moon:

To the guy on the Attak if you’re on here thanks for the hand, I’ve already posted a thank you thread

I'll see if I can get stuck again on Saturday for everyone on TY's viewing pleasure. :tg:

Happy riding boys ;)!

mnmsnowbeast said:
Wow hey smokey is he for real or what,thats 3 times in 5 pics ha ha glad it is not a rx1 or apex we would never hear the end to it.. :eek:

It's actually only twice the one with the sled front end covered is the same ditch as the first time. I would never get stuck 3 times in one day, that would be outrageous. :D :drink:

Back