• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first pic

thanks, that one is up in the mountains above 1st Ct Lake.
here's another of the Cabin we stayed at the same weekend.
I'll resize some more good ones and post later

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,749
Xtreme, I'm from Ct, neighbor!
That chalet is one of Mountain View Cabins. It's right across the street from Youngs. Our first trip right after Xmas this year will be on one of their cabins on Back Lake also.
Yamaholic, yeah now That i'm looking at last years pics I'm getting crazy to ride too!

Your staying at Powder Horn right after christmas?? I have a cabin booked at powder horn Dec-27 to Jan-1 :Rockon: We'll have to get together for a ride

Xtreme, we'll be at Mountainview Cabins on Back Lake. They have 2 cabins there also, besides the ones across from Youngs. First time at this cabin so not sure where on the lake it is, but its a small lake, we should be able to do a ride. We'll be there 12-27 till 12-30. We like to do rides down to Twin , eat lunch at Fabians and come back up. That time of year usually tough to go south , do most of our riding then in the mountains above rt3.
Here's a pic of the cabins on Back Lake, got off MV's site
later

Adrenaline those cabins are at the very end of the lake the opposite end where the guys race. Only about 3/4 of mile away for where I'm staying.

Xtreme yeah now I can see from some other pics where they are. Looks like your at the other end of the speed run, near the trail that gets you back to the Polaris dealer and Youngs. We'll keep in touch and meet out on the lake for some runs!

xtreme, I ride an 02 MXZ 700 Adrenaline I bought new and rode 2 seasons. I now Have 5100 miles with no problems. I'm gonna run it one more season. Looking at the Vector for my next sled, that's mostly why I'm here, getting info. I want to see how it handles rough trails as my buddies all ride new Rev's which are awesome when the trails get tough, and we do high mileage days, I want my back to like me.
What is your ride? What do you think of the Vector?

I have an 03 Viper awsome sled I think it has some where around 3800 miles on it. I dont have any info on the Vector I never ridden one. If you go to the Yamaha dealer in Pittsburg this winter they'll let you ride 1. My dad test drove a rx1, rx1 warrior, and rage there.

Thanks on the test ride info, I'm gonna do that. I was gonna wait till Snodeo but thats a better idea.
You up there after Xmas with the family? If so that's great!
Hmmmmm. 03 Viper, nice sled , awesome triple, real smooth, BUT, I raced a friends 02 and beat him on Back Lake! How about a friendly drag race? Tired of beating up on my buddies Revs with the 600SDI's! LOL!

Back