• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Float 3 vs Elka vs?

How can you tell
It says it right on the compression clicker and there wont be a big black plastic knob there. Its not really needed except for real fine tuning. Even the Race shocks lost Hi/Lo so just something to bargain with since Hi/Lo costs more.It will look like this
DSC00826.JPG

It says it right on the compression clicker and there wont be a big black plastic knob there. Its not really needed except for real fine tuning. Even the Race shocks lost Hi/Lo so just something to bargain with since Hi/Lo costs more.It will look like this
View attachment 123318
Ok cool thanks for letting me know what would be a fair price for them he's asking 850 Canadian

Those prices I gave are for both fronts. Not sure what it would be Canadian but you will have to do math.

Those prices I gave are for both fronts. Not sure what it would be Canadian but you will have to do math.
Ok thanks it looks like it's rear I'm going to wait for sellers reply he's not very clear in his ad

Hammer is he selling both the Elka and the Fox?

Chewy Yes he is but problem is there just one each I just found out he emailed me

Back