• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

For all you mountain slanger's

LSXM3

Expert
Here is the post I set up on the shortie side:

So after seeing all these sleds with under tunnel exhaust systems I decided it was time to do mine and being as I am a fabricator on the side I figured I would make my own. I am also a Magnaflow authorized reseller and with that I ordered a Part #11123 and began work on it.

Here are some pics of the process thus far! I will post more pics when it is all done but its all 304SS and amazing!
20111221132918933.jpg

20111221132928581.jpg

20111222184452905.jpg

20111222184512340.jpg

This pic is just for Scott over at OFT as he said my OFT sticker waasnt big enough on my box!
20111222182017399.jpg

Nice job. Just be sure to secure it well as there have been many issues with headers cracking. Post a sound clip as I'd love to hear how it sounds.

Otis

Otis, here is a video of it all finished up, I am still utilizing the front header hanger and I also utilized the factory rubber isolator mount from the back of the stock muffler to mount it to the tunnel so I'm sure it will be fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVFRvVJUgZw

Ill post some pics of it done when the internet starts to cooperate!

How much are you planning on getting for this kit? Sounds good on the you tube clip, would like to hear it with the throttle opened up a little more.

Costello210 I'm not planning on selling them as a kit it was just something I did because there is no snow to ride so why not mod?

It turned out better than I thought it would and is very similar to SDR's set up, SDR's is by far a lot nicer and I wish I had the money to do it, but what I lack in financial ability I make up for in fabrication skills and so became this set up.

All in all I have around $75 into for the 304SS I made the brackets out of and the Muffler itself. That of course is not taking into account my time which = $

I cant wait to get it out on the snow and see how it sounds on a full throttle run, and to get the block off plate next week, I think the plate will be here before I have to worry about any snow though.....lol

Back