• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

???? for simmons ski owners

One of our 04 Warriors has the Simmons I put a set of RETRAX wheels on because it was so hard to move it without the snow / saves on the driveway and garage floor also/ later

Red2003 said:
If you buy thhe Simmon's now, you can always put them on your next sled. Mine came off my POS Mach Z!

Yeah I thought about that too. But I just got back from a trip with a brand new 06 suspension, new track and HD spring and after 700 miles I have 4 cracks in the new rails and my track is already getting the divots in it. I might be done with this POS. My patience is wearing thin with Yamaha at this point. This skid IMO should have never been released until they had it dialed in. Here we are 2 seasons later and I still cant put 1000 miles on the thing without it wrecking a brand new track and breaking the rails.

Not like I was riding it hard as I normally do either. I just had a hernia surgery AND getting over a cracked Vertebrae from January so I was taking it easy!!!

:die Get with the program Yamaha!

Back